♥ WELCOME TO my world, WON'T YOU COME ON IN? ♥

Thursday 23 July 2009

MCOT News Casting

Okay, so today I had a news casting appointment at MCOT, which I got there just a lil before 3PM. After the registration, I was given paper scripts, containing of five breaking news to practice. Ten minutes later, the staff asked for the scripts back, then left me waited anxiously for another 10 mins!!! GOSH I was so excited and trying hard to relax, still the excitement didn't go away! Then I went inside the auditorium, got up on the stage and began to read. There were like 8 people watching me reading in front of the camera! When I finished, I realised I was like the last person on this whole casting session! Of course there were quite a few distractions and mistakes while reading but I did all my best and I hope they saw my potential!

-- x

No comments:

Post a Comment