♥ WELCOME TO my world, WON'T YOU COME ON IN? ♥

Monday 10 August 2009

♥ I miss being in Huahin ♥



On August 8-9th, Brigitte and I went to Huahin to visit her friend from Dulwich, Nim, who has just given birth to her second baby boy 'Luca'. I have to say her home is totally adorable, it is what I want my future home to be! A one-store contemporary house with three cosy bedrooms, two bathrooms and small open space kitchen with a tiny garden around the house! Too bad I didn't take any photos of the house and her two gorgeous boys, Alfie and Luca. =(

Nim took us to a small European restaurant I don't remember the name... the food was edible but I really like the atmosphere there. We spent couple of hours talking and catching up on things. I love to hear about her family life that she takes full responsibility taking care of her children and to make sure that they are living well.

Anyhoo, it's time to hit the hay. I shall be back to update you more about the trip!
Click >here< for more photos!
Till then xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment