♥ WELCOME TO my world, WON'T YOU COME ON IN? ♥

Tuesday 15 December 2009

New Hair Cut & Desirable Secret Santa Buddy

My new hair colour started to show since I got it done last Thursday with Brigitte. It was ridiculously expensive but I think it's kind of worth the cost. However, it's still far from the so-called perfect finish but I'm quite relieved when I look at myself in the mirror cuz it was 8 times WORSE just before.
Here's an advices from my hairdresser:
- Do the hair treatment every month
- Straighten it cuz my hair texture is kind of kinky that make it very hard to manage
- Always straightening before colouring
- Go for the long straight look, always get a blunt cut without slices
- MAINTAIN the bang!
--Post Secret
Now lets talk about the Secret Santa Swap at NNT Office!
I picked the lucky draw yesterday, hahahah lucky lucky me - My buddy is my roon pii - the English News Anchor in the station (lol crush much?) Hmmm I think he is one of very few Chinese looking guys I ever have a crush on. lol Not liking him that way though, its just nice to be surrounded by good looking people! xD Hmm What should I get him for Christmas dee la?

No comments:

Post a Comment